Monday, June 7, 2010

The New Schi ~State of Mind....

It has been a while since I commented through my blog but I wanted to let all my followers know that I have a new inspiration and focus about the direction of this site. You all can call me THE NEWEST EDITION TO THE HIP HOP AND R&B CRITICS OF AMERICA. I promise that I will rate the artists that we love, hate, and/or respect, while letting you know the honest truth about what I think about their music, videos, and lifestyle as I see it.

The Artists and/or Videos that I like I will receive a Schi - Stamp of Approval. But for all the the Artists/Videos that are released that I don't completely favor, then their Schi-Card will be revoked.

The Beginning of this Revolution will begin with diagnosing the truth about Usher's latest single "OMG"....Stay Tuned...You don't want to miss what I say about this record.

No comments:

Post a Comment