Monday, October 3, 2011

Hip Hop Revived!!!


As of late, I have not really purchased an hip hop album but there has been some new releases that have come out that I can really get behind. Two artists in particular that has caught my interest is J Cole’s “Cole World: The Sideline Story” & Ace Hood’s “Blood Sweat & Tears” albums have been like a breathe of fresh to me. They particular way of spittin, delivery, & subject matter has really made me want to start listening to mainstream hip hop again. They refuse to following the music industries genre specific mold and are creating a new lane for how I see hip hop advancing in the near future. Both albums are must have’s & I believe that you would enjoy them as much I have.

“Cole World: The Sideline Story”       
image


“Blood Sweat & Tears”      
image


Enjoy,
Simona “Schi~Musik”

No comments:

Post a Comment