Thursday, November 26, 2009

Who's The Next...

Who's The Next... It's Melanie Fiona
       If you haven't guessed by now, I am a music fanatic...and I'm proud of it. I pride myself on having an great ear for music and talent in all aspects of the arts. I can recognize a surrounding light around certain individuals  that has that special something, that usually makes them amazing artists.
       My next prediction for R&B superstars would be Melanie Fiona. I also predict that within 2 years of now established music career, she will surpass songstress' like Amerie, Rihanna (Yes I said it) and even the amazing but now fading Alicia Keys. Melanie has an AMAZING voice, a sultry tone, and lyrics that every woman can relate too.Mark my words she will never be a one hit wonder because she already has two chart topping singles out right now "Give it to me Right" & " It Kills Me". Please keep an ear out for this amazing artist and support her debut album...The Bridge.


Check out here video now on YouTube.com ~ It Kills Me

Let me know what you think........

1 comment:

  1. It kills me was awesome!
    I'm totally keeping an eye on this, I believe that you have a great ear.

    My blog wasn't on our teachers list but its also about music biz
    http://musicfuturetrend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete